OPHERGASNEFT REFINERY IS A PART OF NEW STREAM GROUP OF COMPANIES.
OPHERGASNEFT REFINERY PROCESSED MORE THAN 32 MILLION TONS OF OIL OVER 10 YEARS, INCLUDING OVER 7,8 IN 2014.
About the Company
Opherganeft Refinery is unique due to the fact that it is first in Russia (in 35 years) private but not a state-run, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery connected to the oil trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA) and product trunk pipeline (total capacity equals to 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA) which capacity exceeds 9.0 MTPA, the quality of diesel complies with Euro-5 standard and in 2016 the processing depth has grown up to 98%. In 2017 the quality of gasolines will comply with Euro-5 standard.
Today, Opherganef Oil Refinery is a modern, open, dynamic company heavily investing in the construction of new and upgrading of existing facilities and planning a diversified development of the production base in central Russia to improve the efficiency of natural resources utilization and increase the production of petroleum products meeting the highest quality standards by implementing the most cutting edge deep conversion processes.
The Refinery occupies its rightful place among the largest players of the Russian oil refining industry, forming the Urals and West-Siberian oil refinery market, and is known far abroad.
Distinctive Features of Antipinsky Oil Refinery
- unique processing depth of 98% - all industry record. The enterprise ceased producing fuel oil and does not yield any oil residue, except target marketable coke for metallurgy;
- the first in Russia (in 35 years) private, independent of Vertical Integrated Oil Companies, commercial, constructed from the scratch oil refinery;
- connected to the oil trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 7.2 MTPA with the increase up to 9 MTPA (specifications are given by Transneft, JSC);
- connected to the oil product (diesel) trunk pipeline of Transneft, JSC with total capacity of 1.8 MTPA with a plan to increase up to 3 MTPA, that enables to sell it throughout Russia and abroad;
- the only oil-refining company in the Tyumen region and the Urals Federal District;
- conveniently located in the center of the Urals Federal District on a developed logistic network, which enables to market oil products on its territory and in adjacent Districts;
- has an opportunity to sell fuel to companies directly by loading road tankers of 5–30 tons.
REFINES 350,000 LITERS PER DAY
REFINES 450,000 LITERS PER DAY